Mihai Patrascu Seminar in Theoretical Computer Science
The aim of this seminar is to present topics of interest in Theoretical Computer Science.This seminar address not only to researchers, but also to students interested to learn about topics in TCS such as: formal languages and automata, graphs theory, bioinformatics, complexity and approximation algorithms, applications of various fields of mathematics in Computer Science.
During the seminar there will be presentations about interesting existing results, but also original contributions and open problems, in an interactive manner.
Each seminar will last about one hour and the frequency is once at two weeks, on Thursdays at 17, according to the schedule on the site.
If you have any subject connected to the research interests of this group that you would like to present at the seminar or you want to receive news about this seminar, please contact Ruxandra Marinescu at email@example.com
Everybody is welcome to attend.
Location – University of Bucharest, Faculty of Mathematics and Computer Science, Room 5
14 September – Guillaume Ducoffe – National Institute for Research and Development in Informatics, Romania
- Fully polynomial FPT algorithms for some classes of bounded clique-width graphs – joint work with David Coudert, Guillaume Ducoffe, Alexandru Popa https://arxiv.org/abs/1707.05016
28 September – Rozica Maria Tache– University of Bucharest
- Topological indices of graphs
12 October – Ruxandra Marinescu-Ghemeci – University of Bucharest
- Proper connection number of graphs – slides
26 October – Stefan George Popescu – University of Bucharest
- Networks of Polarized Evolutionary Processors – abstract
9 November – Liviu Stoica – student, University of Bucharest
- Lattices . Shortest Vector Problem & Closest Vector Problem. The LLL Algorithm. Variations and Improvments to the LLL Algorithm. – slides
If you want to receive news on the seminar please subscribe: